Ahh… summer! Long, lazy days. Cool, refreshing drinks. Splashfests and ice-creams. Yes, summer can be a lot of fun.
But you can still get stuck for ideas when it comes to spending day after day after day in the house with the kids.
So, the Potty Tots team put on their thinking caps and dug up with the following summer fun ideas to get you inspired:
- Summer Mom and Me Activities on the Potty Tots blog
- Planning for Summer Vacation by The Momiverse
- 12 Summer Activities for Kids by Wonder Time
- 50 Summer Crafts for Kids by The Long Thread
- 5 Summer Crafts for Children by Sidetracked Sarah
- Activities for Kids All Summer Long by Mommy’s Little Helper
- Summer Fun Crafts for Preschoolers by Playing House
- Summer Learning Activities by Cool Baby Kid
- 30 Fun Craft Sites to Keep Your Toddler and You Busy This Summer by The Mom Writes
A Free Summer Fun eBook by Life Your Way
Yes, armed with these resources, you will have everything YOU need to rock the summer season with your preschoolers in tow. From making coffee filter flowers to whipping up tasty snacks to planning a quick but refreshing vacation, you will have tons to do and plenty of inspiration whenever you get stuck!
So, how will YOU be spending the summer days with your preschoolers? Go ahead and share.
Top Photo Credit: Leonid Mamchenkov
Thanks for featuring our article Planning for Summer Vacation! Summers can certainly be challenging for Moms. However, with some planning, we can enjoy the summer and provide our kids with structured activities, free play, travel, and a fairly consistent schedule/routine.